Check me out on Facebook

I haven't been able to update the blog as often as I need to. Be sure to check out my facebook page, BB Cakes, for all of my cake designs.



Sunday, May 23, 2010

First Birthday Balloon Cake

My very talented friend, Winnie, sews and has been doing my monograms for a while. I made the boys outfits for Disney last year but with a very, very active almost 2 year old, Max in baseball, my cake business, and no where to sew but the kitchen table, I didn't want to tackle it this year. I asked her if she would be interested in doing some sewing and monogramming in trade for her boys birthday cakes. Thankfully, she said yes and I got some super cute outfits and Henry got his cute balloon birthday cake!


Little balloon smash cake for the birthday boy!

Cake with blue and green balloons.

No comments:

Post a Comment