Check me out on Facebook

I haven't been able to update the blog as often as I need to. Be sure to check out my facebook page, BB Cakes, for all of my cake designs.



Sunday, March 28, 2010

Princess castle cake

A dear friend of mine, asked me to make her little girl a princess castle cake for her princess themed birthday party. She had decided to do the Disney castle version but changed and went with the Wilton version instead. This cake too way longer than I ever anticipated. The cake itself wasn't hard to make all the details just too a long time to do. Anyway, this is white cake with butter cream icing and some fondant accents. The cupcake were white cake with pink butter cream. I had to do some "surgery" the day of the party, but it survived and turned out fine. I will be writing Wilton about this product. It could be made a lot more user friendly. Oh well, the birthday girl was happy and that's all that matters!




The castle cake at the party post surgery!




The princess cupcakes on the princess
stand at the party.


No comments:

Post a Comment