Check me out on Facebook

I haven't been able to update the blog as often as I need to. Be sure to check out my facebook page, BB Cakes, for all of my cake designs.



Sunday, October 17, 2010

Scooby Doo cake

My oldest son wanted Scooby Doo for his cake this year. His favorite episode is Foul Play in Fun Land so I themed it after that episode where they are the amusements park. I was super busy with all my other orders and thankfully my little sister came and helped me with his cake. She made the robot for the top who is the ghost in the episode. She wasn't too happy with her handy work but I think she did a great job for her first fondant character. The cake was red velvet with cream cheese for the top tier (the birthday boy's favorite cake) and white cake with traditional butter cream on the bottom. The accents were hand drawn and fondant.








No comments:

Post a Comment