Check me out on Facebook

I haven't been able to update the blog as often as I need to. Be sure to check out my facebook page, BB Cakes, for all of my cake designs.



Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake

For my sweet baby's birthday I chose to do his most favorite cartoon, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. After lots of searching I decided to do the 3D clubhouse. It was surprising simple as far as 3D cakes go. The hardest thing was finding the Mickey Mouse characters. Thankfully a friend happened to be going near a Disney Store Outlet and got them for me! Thanks again, Tracy!! I must say, that sometimes I even amaze myself at what I can do with cake materials and this was one of those times. I loved and it and my baby LOVED it even more. That made it all worth while. Happy 2nd Birthday my precious Wesley! Mommy loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment